PCSP Small Project Support
Please note: PCSP Small Project Support is available up to a maximum of £10,000.
- There will be one round of funding in this financial year 2020-21. (See Key Dates)
- The fund will cover Project Costs up to a maximum of £10,000.
- Groups who submit multiple applications can only have one successful application funded.
- Where possible, groups should apply to one particular District Electoral Area (DEA). Applicants for project costs must identify the DEA that at least 80% of the project beneficiaries are from. If the project beneficiaries are from more than one DEA this must be highlighted in the application.
The purpose of PCSP Small Project Support is to assist projects/services that:
- Increase the community safety and confidence in policing for residents in the city and district as outlined in the PCSP Action Plan for 2020-21.
- Meet the community safety outcomes/actions identified within the Local Growth Plans.
- Foster community safety initiatives in areas of identified socio-economic need.
- Increase community safety and/or confidence in policing through the enhancement of partnership working.
- Assist groups to identify their local community safety needs and develop plans to address these.
Funding is only available to groups with a base within the Council area.
The Application Form is available upon request in a number of formats including Paper Format, Large Print, Braille, PDF and Minority Ethnic Languages. For further information on alternative formats please contact: telephone the PCSP Office on (028) 7125 3253, text phone: (028) 7137 6646 or email: email@example.com.
The PCSP Small Project Support 2020/21
Who can apply for funding?
The PCSP Small Project Support Fund is open to constituted ‘Non Profit Taking’ organisations that are open, accountable and representative of the geographical area which they service and promote and support community safety. Groups that have a base in our Council area and provide a project/service that will benefit residents in the Derry City and Strabane District Council area can apply.
When applying for funding:
- You may contact relevant Council Officers before completion of your Application. Contact details can be found here. Please note that officers can only advise on the process, not on the content of your application
- Supporting Documentation is required for successful applications only. Any additional information provided will not be considered in the Assessment process.
- Please keep a copy of your completed Application Form for your own reference.