Good Relations Grant Aid
Good Relations Fund – Grants up to £4,000
Please note: The Good Relations Fund is for grants up to a maximum of £4,000.
- There will be one round of funding in this financial year. (See Key Dates)
- The fund will cover Project Costs or Core Costs to a maximum of £4,000.
- Groups who submit multiple applications can only have one successful application funded.
- Groups must apply to one particular District Electoral Area (DEA). If you are applying for Core costs, you will apply to the particular DEA where your organisation is based. Applicants for project costs must indicate the DEA that at least 80% of the project beneficiaries are from. Good Relations partnership projects can cross two DEAs, as long as the applicant organisation has secured a partner organisation in the secondary DEA.
- You must make a choice for either Project or Core funding. Applications must score at least 60% to reach the threshold to be considered for funding.
The purpose of Core funding is to contribute towards the group’s day to day running costs. Groups applying for core costs are expected to demonstrate clearly how the key day-to-day work of their organisation contributes to good relations outcomes. Funding is only available to groups with a base within the Council area.
The Application Form is available upon request in a number of formats including Paper Format, Large Print, Braille, PDF, and Minority Ethnic Languages. For further information on alternative formats please contact: telephone (028) 7125 3253, text phone: (028) 7137 6646 or email: email@example.com
Who can apply for funding?
Constituted Voluntary Groups, Community Groups, etc., who operate with Community Development or Good Relations as a core objective.
Groups who have a project / service aligned with the themes of the Local Growth Plans 2017-2022. Groups that have a base in our Council area and provide a project / service that will benefit residents in the Derry City and Strabane District Council area can apply.
When applying for funding:
- You may contact relevant Council Officers before completion of your Application. Contact details can be found here. Please note that officers can only advise on the process, not on the content of your application
- Supporting Documentation is required for successful applications only. Any additional information provided will not be considered in the Assessment process.